Carpets turn out to be a perfect choice to cover the floors of our homes and offices. Not only do they provide us with a soft ground but they also enhance the interior decor. Almost any kind of carpet installation is prone to the daily accumulation of dirt, dust and dander. It’s highly suggested that you follow the routine cleaning of the carpet from time to time. Carpets can suffer damage in many ways but stains can be the most common form of damage to any carpet. Stains can leave a permanent decolourised spot on any carpet and can further deteriorate the strength and durability of the carpet fibres. Ignoring carpet stain removal can also compromise the hygiene of the carpet by promoting germ growth. Professional carpet cleaning Melbourne services can provide the best carpet stain removal and carpet sanitisation service as per need. You can also treat any stain on the carpet yourself. We are providing you with some simple methods to treat carpet stains. Follow the steps and instructions mentioned below to remove the toughest stains from any carpet.
Carpet Stain Removal Methods
Method 1: Using White Vinegar And Warm Water
- The very first step you need to take is to prevent the stain from spreading on the carpet. Take any absorbent cloth and dab the stain firmly. Make sure you absorb all the staining fluid and get rid of the staining debris as well.
- Now you need to dilute white vinegar with warm water and pour this into an empty spray bottle.
- Now using the spray bottle spray this vinegar solution on the stained carpet. make sure you saturate the stain with this vinegar solution completely.
Rinse a sponge in this vinegar solution as well and use it to clean the stain repeatedly. Rub and scrub the stained carpet smoothly and let the vinegar remove the stain. Keep rubbing till the stain slowly fades away.
- Now take a wet cloth and use it to clean the carpet stain again to remove the vinegar. Dry the carpet under a fan.
Method 1: Using Hydrogen Peroxide (Use caution and wear gloves before using peroxide)
- Hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean the stain on any carpet. First, you may need to clean the stain and absorb all the staining liquids and debris.
- Now prepare a solution of one 1 of hydrogen peroxide and 5 parts of warm water. Rinse a sponge in this peroxide solution.
- Now dab the stain with the sponge rinsed in peroxide. Dab the stain but don’t press it too hard. Keep dabbing and blotting till the stain vanishes. Make sure you clean the stained patch again with this peroxide solution for better carpet stain removal results.
- After the stain has vanished you may clean the carpet patch with a cloth rinsed in detergent solution.
- Clean the stain again and again and get rid of the peroxide as well. Ignoring this can cause decolourisation of the carpet fibres. Dry the carpet using a paper towel or an absorbent cloth.
Oops Cleaning is a leading service provider of all kinds of carpet cleaning services in Melbourne. With years of experience, we have developed ourselves as the best professional carpet cleaning service in town. Our professional carpet cleaners are amongst the best in business. Equipped with all the latest tools and modern equipment, we can handle and clean any dirty carpet in no time. We emphasise on using safe and eco-friendly products for carpet stain removal treatments and carpet sanitisation. Deep and effective carpet cleaning is delivered as per the need of our customers.