All tiles which are used in the swimming pool are water resistant. Tiles don’t absorb water and it can store a lot of consistency of water for a longer period of time. If you ignore hard water stains then it can easily cause damage to the pool preventing a dull look and cloudy white residue on the surface. You can remove the hard water stain by using some cleaners, but always remember to do it under an expert who got proper knowledge either you’ll give damage to your pool and then it’ll cost you two time more for having new tiles and repairing. Though swimming pool tile and grout cleaning is necessary for the safety of your family and kids.
Follow the given below tips for cleaning hard water stains from swimming pool;
- Non Abrasive scouring pad
- Rubber gloves
- Eye goggles
- Muriatic acid
- Plastic bucket
- Old plastic spoon or piece of wood
- Plastic measuring cup
- Plastic spray bottle
The First Step for Cleaning
- Always remember to put on rubber gloves, a respirator and eye goggles before starting.
- For proper ventilation simply take out the container of muriatic acid.
- Using 1 gallon of water fill the plastic bucket gently.
- Put 8 ounces of muriatic acid slowly into the water.
- Never mix directly muriatic acid into the water to avoid splash in the pool.
- Always remember to measure the cup of muriatic acid for perfect tile and grout cleaning only.
- Take a wooden stick and start stirring the water and muriatic acid gently.
- Keep in mind never mix the muriatic acid too quick into the water otherwise, the heat will begin to start and can cause you damage.
- Make sure to dispose of the wood after cleaning for the safety and to keep the environment safe and clean.
- Put some clean water and muriatic acid into an empty spray bottle.
- Make sure you dispose of the spray bottle properly for the safety procedure.
- Spray the solution on the tiles and leave it for a while.
- Start cleaning the hard water stains with the help of non-abrasive scouring pad and clean it completely.
- Always remember never to clean the pool from inside.
- To maintain the chemical balance of your pool always keep in mind to use muriatic acid for the best results.
- After cleaning to avoid any risks always remember to dispose of the empty spray bottle of muriatic acid.
Testing of Swimming Pool Wate
- Simply take a few samples of your swimming pool water and forward it to the swimming pool tile and grout cleaning service.
- Professional tile and grout cleaners will properly examine the level of hard water presents in your pool water and give you instruction on how to maintain it properly.
- As hardness levels vary from place to place and can grow by time so the professionals will recommend some best eco-friendly solutions to use to avoid hard water stains
Reach Out to Professionals
Professionals have the proper knowledge to complete any cleaning task on time, also cleaning the pool using acid which is dangerous and harmful. At Oops Cleaning, we take proper measure in cleaning and avoid any risk to your surroundings and environment. Our experienced workers use the latest types of tools for swimming pool tiles and grout cleaning at an affordable rate of price and a good deal. For more information on our special services feel free to call us today and book an appointment.